Tennis wear including tennis shoes must be predominantly white. Whites must be worn underneath tracksuits. Shorts, t-shirts, skirts and dresses must be predominantly white.
Tennis Court Bookings
- Indoor court bookings should be restricted to 1 hour, with no overlapping of players into a second hour
At least 2 names should be on all bookings
- Cancel bookings as soon as possible if you are unable to play. Failure to cancel may result in court booking privileges being revoked for a period of time for the guilty parties.
- All guests should be signed in and the appropriate green fee paid before they go on court.
Tennis Court Etiquette
- When tennis courts are booked but not occupied, a period of grace of 10 minutes should be honoured after which the courts may be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Courts should be vacated after an hour when other members are waiting to play
- Please do not interrupt a game in progress – Tennis matches are important to all members, irrespective of the standard. The following courtesies should be observed:
- Wait for a break in play before crossing a tennis court behind the base line.
- Wait for a break in play before retrieving a stray ball.