Social Tennis is a good way to meet other club members and players of your own ability. Activities include:
- Club Nights every Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm. Social level mixed doubles tennis. No partner required. Players generally swap partners every 30 minutes.
- Ladies Mornings every Thursday from 10am to 12pm. Social level ladies doubles. No partner required. Players generally swap partners every 30 minutes.
- Team Tennis: Mixed doubles graded competition for players at all levels, run over 4 weeks (weekday nights and Sunday mornings) in Spring and Autumn.
- Friday Nighs at Carrickmines: Mixed doubles tennis for players at all levels, run on an occasional basis with fun competition, pizza after etc.
- Friendly Ladies Singles Ladder: for those who like to play singles and would like to meet and play against others around their own level. Suitable for all levels from beginner up.