09 Jan Ladies Charity League
Posted at 12:30h in Senior Tennis
Happy New Year to all and we hope you are looking forward to lots of tennis over the next few months.
For those of you available to play on Monday or Tuesday mornings, the Charity League will start in February but teams have to be entered mid January.
The league has four sections for players of different standards:
- Non-league players (suitable for beginners): Tuesdays
- Non-league players (but higher standard than beginners): Mondays
- League standard classes 6/7: Mondays
- League standard classes 4/5: Tuesdays
Each team consists of 3 doubles pairs. Depending on numbers, there may be challenges for places.
If you would like to play, please enter the following information on the notice board or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th January 2019:
- Your name and the name of your partner if you have one. We are happy to match up players who do not specify a partner.
- The section you wish to play in
If you would like to sub in the league, it would be helpful if you let us know that also please.