From 1st December 2020
The following COVID-19 restrictions are in place:
Do not come to the club if you have any symptoms associated with Covid-19
Tennis & Croquet
- Singles and Doubles outdoor tennis is allowed
- Indoor tennis courts are open for singles. Doubles may be played only if partners are from the same household
- Croquet is allowed (see detailed guidelines below)
- Players must have a pre-reserved playing time, and details of all players recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Players should arrive at the court entrance no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved playing time.
- Players should arrive ready to play and leave immediately
- All players should maintain social distancing at all times.
- No equipment sharing in any circumstances.
- Members must not travel outside their county of residence to come to the club
- No club competitions can take place under Level 3
- Toilets will reopen for players and a one in / one out system is in operation
- The locker rooms may not be used for changing/showering
- Masks must be worn when you are indoors
- Coffees/teas will be available on the balcony, subject to a maximum of 6 people per table from a maximum of two households, while maintaining strict physical distancing
- Members only – No guests are allowed in the club
- The gym is open subject to strict cleaning protocols and a limit of 5 people using it at any one time, while keeping a 2m distance at all times.
- Thursday dining commences from 4th December
From December 18th to January 6th
- Members can travel from another county to play in the club
For more information:
Framework for Playing Tennis during Level 3 of the COVID-19 Restrictions
Guidelines for Resumption of Croquet in Ireland