Updated 13th April 2021
The following COVID-19 restrictions are in place:
Tennis & Croquet
- No tennis or croquet is allowed.
- The Clubhouse and grounds are closed
The following COVID-19 restrictions will be in place from April 26th 2021
Do not come to the club if you have any symptoms associated with Covid-19
Tennis & Croquet
- Outdoor tennis singles is allowed. Outdoor doubles play is not permitted unless a partner is from the same household.
- Indoor tennis courts are closed (with an exception for High Performance Players)
- Croquet is allowed up to a maximum of two households (see detailed guidelines below). Outdoor doubles play is not permitted unless a partner is from the same household.
- Players must have a pre-reserved playing time, and details of all players recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Players should arrive at the court entrance no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved playing time.
- Players should arrive ready to play and leave immediately
- All players should maintain social distancing at all times.
- No equipment sharing in any circumstances.
- Members are allowed to travel within their county of residence or within 20km from home if crossing county boundaries to come to the club
- Members only – No guests are allowed in the club
- No club competitions can take place
Please avoid social contact on the club grounds as much as possible – please do not loiter in the car park, outside the clubhouse entrance area or on court before or after your game
- The Clubhouse will remain closed except for emergency toilet access
- Toilets will reopen for players and a one in / one out system is in operation
- The locker rooms may not be used for changing/showering. The gym is closed.
- Masks must be worn when indoors
For more information:
Framework for Playing Tennis during Level 5 of the COVID-19 Restrictions April 26th, 2021
Guidelines for Resumption of Croquet in Ireland