Welcome to the Carrickmines Junior page
There is a full recreational coaching and social program for juniors of all ages all year round. This includes supervised tennis, over the summer holidays, our junior Open Tournament (June), junior Club Championships (August) and junior Team Tennis.
Carrickmines CLTC participates in all the junior leagues for recreational and tournament player’s and run camps and American tournaments during all school holidays.
Younger Juniors, (U8s, U9s & 10s) receive tennis coaching using the International Tennis Federation’s “Play & Stay Program”.
As players progress, many move on to some of the advanced training programs. These include
• Tournament Squad (6 Hours Per week)
• High Performance squad (5 hours per week)
• Development Squad (3 Hours per week)
• League squad (2 hours per week)
• Structured training over summer months.
Junior Club teams have competed over the past few years against the following famous clubs:
In July an exchange is organised with the Real Club de Tenis, Barcelona for both social and tournament junior players.
In addition Carrickmines CLTC participates in the following junior competitions:
• Carrickmines Cup (U12) – August
• Prava Cup (Prague U/14) – October
• London (Cumberland) – April
• Nottingham (U12/U14/U16) – May
• Barcelona Cup- September
For further enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.